Part 4 of the positional series…isn’t a singular position. It can be argued that offensive line play drives most of the production that we as fantasy managers care so much about. But ‘the trenches’ aren’t our focus. We look at the guy with the ball. But how is the quarterback afforded the time to scan the field? How are rushing lanes formed? It’s often discussed as a by-product not THE product that can help or hurt fantasy scoring. Justin Edwards (4for4, Pro Football Focus) sits down with the DOM crew to go over his process for evaluating a unit and how teams adjust to their personnel.
- Common misconceptions of offensive line
- The minutia: why we should care about OL strength
- Situations to monitor?
- HOU, SEA, NO, LAR
- Film discussion
- Todd Gurley – https://vimeo.com/347226875
- Jared Goff – https://vimeo.com/347227391
- Chris Carson – https://vimeo.com/347228220
- Russell Wilson – https://vimeo.com/347229849